Saturday, August 2, 2008

I love to play the piano.i have played sinse i was 7 years old and i would die without it.it is the perfect retreat.when i am upset then i can clear my head and calm down by playing.Right before my Grandma died.i was sitting with her at the piano bench and she was playing Fur Elise.she was trying to play it by memory and wasnt quit getting it...so the day that she died i promised her and myself that i would memorize the song for her.i did.and that song is very special to me.i am now working on writing my own music i got one song done and the other is a work in progress.i know that my grandma is STILL listening to me play.and even better its not over the phone.she is right there beside me watching and listening.i love and miss her very much.but i do know she is with us and always will be.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Paige,
I loved this blog. I feel her often too. It's such a peaceful moment when I know she's there. I bet she does sit with you at the piano. I'd love to too. You are amazing. I can't believe you didn't show us your new song at the reunion. Pill! You could video it and post it on this blog. I'll be checking back. Hee hee.